Logo Design Contest
Terms and Conditions of the Noisefighters Icon Logo Design Competition
1. This competition is for the design of a new graphical logo to supplement our existing text logo for Noisefighters.
2. Contestants must be 18 years old or older on the closing date (see section 9 below) to enter this competition.
3. To enter the competition, design a logo to be used on the Noisefighters website and products. Design an image which you think incorporates the design brief set out in section 12 below. Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All designs must be submitted by email only, in a .png / .jpeg / .pdf format, in a file size less than 5 megabytes.
5. By submitting a design to this competition, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that if your entry is selected as a winning entry, you are assigning your entire right title and interest in your design to Noisefighters and you will not be entitled to receive any royalties or other consideration, now or in the future, for such assignment other than the contest prizes set forth in Section 14 below. In such case, Noisefighters will own your design and will have the exclusive right to use your design on a worldwide and exclusive basis in perpetuity, including the right to use the design for promotional purposes and any other use or purpose. If you are not selected as the winner, ownership of your design and all intellectual property rights in such design will revert to you.
6. Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach or be in violation of any copyright or other rights of third parties. Noisefighters will not be in any way liable for any non-original work submitted by you and you agree to indemnify and hold Noisefighters harmless from any such claim. All entries must be suitable for publication on the Noisefighters website and public viewing. The design must not include any defamatory, offensive or unlawful content.
7. If you wish to win a prize in this competition, you must provide Noisefighters with your full name, current residential address, telephone number and email address. Noisefighters will only use your personal details for the purposes of delivering prizes and will not publish such information nor provide such information to anyone else without your explicit permission.
8. Multiple entries may be placed.
9. The deadline for receiving entries for the competition is 11:59P.M. on 24 September 2018. The top ten entries will be announced on the Noisefighters website and Instagram page on 1 October 2018. Winners will be chosen on 11 October 2018. Noisefighters reserves the right to change the competition deadline at its discretion. If there is a revision, the revised date will be published on the Noisefighters website and Instagram page and the date for announcing the results will be changed accordingly.
10. The winners will be selected by Noisefighters taking into consideration the criteria set out in section 12. Noisefighters reserves the right to use any subjective criteria it chooses in selecting winners.
11. Noisefighters’ decision is final and binding.
12. All entries will be judged using the following criteria, but Noisefighters reserves the right to subjectively evaluate all entrants:
a. A strong, imaginative design that is sleek and modern
b. captures Noisefighters’ spirit of innovation
c. causes people to do a double take and admire the design
d. is simple and can be reproduced easily on print and online.
The Top 10 entries will be posted on the company’s Instagram page and judged by the public. The design with the most Likes will be judged the winner of the People’s Choice Contest. The design that best represents the Noisefighters brand will be chosen as the Overall Winner by Noisefighters staff. The Overall Winner may or may not be the People’s Choice Contest winner. Additionally, some portion of the other Top 10 entries may be selected as winners of a Brand Vision prize that provides Noisefighters the ability to use the entry on future branded apparel and / or marketing efforts.
13. The winners will be announced on the Noisefighters website (www.noisefighters.com) and on our Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/noisefighters).
14. The first 100 entrants are entitled to a branded sticker with the Overall Winner's design.
The Overall Winner will receive a prize of a check for $1,000.
The nine other finalists will receive a branded patch and the choice of a branded hat, t-shirt, or fleece.
In addition, if a finalists' entry is also chosen as a winner of a Brand Vision prize, the winner will receive a prize of a check for $250.
The People’s Choice Contest winner will receive a pair of SightLines gel ear pads with relief cuts for glasses to pass through or the cash equivalent ($39.98).
Noisefighters will post the cash prize to the Overall Winner and Brand Vision prize winners within 30 working days of announcing the winners. Noisefighters will post all other prizes as soon as they are manufactured and available.
15. Unless other arrangements are accepted in writing by Noisefighters, prizes cannot be changed, deferred or transferred.
16. Noisefighters does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries regardless of the reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
17. Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Proof of age or eligibility may be required.
18. The contest may be canceled at the sole discretion of Noisefighters for any reason and at any time. Furthermore, Noisefighters reserves the right to change or modify any of the rules or procedures for any reason and at any time.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
20. This competition is administered by Noisefighters. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
21. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, United States of America.