Adhesive Universal Mount:
- For Howard Leight Impact Sport / Impact Pro / similar models, simply slide the outer lip of our ear pad underneath the clips and then press the pads firmly against the headset for at least 10 seconds. This will activate the pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- While there is an existing plastic snap-in plate on the 3M Peltor Sport Tactical 100 / 300 / 500 and Rangeguard that can be removed and replaced, we have chosen not to replicate it as the original pads are adhesively mounted at the factory and can be easily peeled off and replaced with our upgraded pads.
- The key to proper mounting with this variant is cleaning and pressure. After peeling off the original pads, use a degreaser or similar cleaning product to remove any remaining residue. Next, after aligning and installing the pads, squeeze the pad against the headset for at least ten seconds in order to active the pressure-sensitive adhesive.
Stretchback Universal Mount:
Stretchback Version notes:
- The two extra fabric-covered foam pieces in your package are protective covers for your speakers and are used only as required, and the black fabric faces your head while the foam faces the speakers. Simply push them over the speaker and slide the edges of the fabric insert underneath the pad.
- If your retaining flap on the rear is a bit too large and difficult to pull over the rim of your headset, please understand that the retainer was designed to fit as many headsets as possible and is capable of being stretched an impressive amount without tearing. However, if the stretch retainer is too large for your headset and needs to be trimmed, it is possible to modify it by removing as much as necessary with scissors (as seen in corresponding image). Only do this if absolutely necessary to install your gel pads. Cut slowly and take off only a small amount at a time. You can't add any material back on, so please be careful.
Walkers Game Ear Mount:
- The two fabric-covered foam pieces in your package are protective covers for your speakers, and the black fabric faces your head while the gray foam faces the speakers. Simply place them over the speaker before snapping the pad into place. In the above video, the two fabric pieces were super glued onto the plastic snap-in plate.
Invisio T5 / MSA Sordin / TCI Liberator / 3M Peltor Mount:
- If your original fabric-covered foam pieces that cover the speakers inside your T5 / Sordin / Liberator / Peltor / etc headset have worn out, please contact us before ordering and we will include a free pair of generic foam inserts. They will protect the speakers from detritus and prevent your ears from affecting the emitted sounds.