We are confident you will find these the optimum combination of noise blocking and comfort.
3M™ 1100 uncorded foam earplugs feature soft, hypoallergenic foam and a tapered design to fit comfortably in the ear canal. These uncorded foam earplugs conform to the unique shape of each ear for excellent hearing protection and comfort. They feature a smooth, dirt-resistant surface for hygiene. One pair (two individual earplugs) are included in each sealed package.
Why we offer these earplugs:
- The 1100 series are the highest performing foam earplugs we have found during testing.
- While the official noise reduction rating is 29 decibels, our unofficial "real world testing" shows that this model reduces perceived sound intensity better than any other foam earplugs on the market, even those with higher ratings.
- Our internal testing also shows that for most users, the comfort level is so high that users can wear these ear plugs for a theoretically infinite amount of time. These are soft and comfortable enough to be highly recommend for sleeping.
- The tapered design and foam composition allows for the most reliable insertion of any foam earplug we have found. It is easy to obtain a proper noise seal once the foam expands. During cold weather, our recommendation is to heat up the earplugs using one's body heat (breathing on them can work) before trying to insert them into the ear canal, as this will soften the earplug considerably.
- The soft polyurethane foam is hypoallergenic and the earplug is extremely easy to clean with soap and water for multiple uses.
- We are very happy to report that reuse of this product is supported by the manufacturer if the earplugs are cleaned after every use. The official 3M™ recommendation is to, "Discard plugs if they noticeably change their firmness or do not re-expand to their original size and shape."
This product is made by 3M™ and imported from Brazil.